- Sometimes I don't want to eat what I said I would make;
- sometimes other people don't want to eat what I said I would make;
- sometimes there isn't enough time to make what I said I would make;
- sometimes I forgot just ONE IMPORTANT INGREDIENT at the store, but that wrecks everything;
- and sometimes the Crockpot doesn't cooperate.
So my recipes all fall into the following categories, with some overlap:
- Make-ahead Dinners
- Vegetarian Dinners
- Crockpot Dinners
- Protein-filled Dinners
- 30-minute Dinners
- 5-minute It's an Emergency Dinners
- Low Points (as in Weight Watchers) Dinners
What I plan to do is pick a dinner from each category, with the possibility of substituting another dinner from the same category if something or someone requires flexibility.
Next up on the list....organizing all of the categories and posting their recipes!
Stay tuned....and here's a little song....