Friday, January 30, 2009

Crock Pot Dinners

Okay, for our first catageory of dinners, and because I am running so short on time these days, here is a list of lovely dinners to be made in the Crock Pot. I have a 5-quart Crock pot, and that is the perfect size to feed all of us, plus leave left overs for me to take to reheat for lunch.

Split Pea Soup
Falafel
Chicken Cacciatore
Chicken with Sage
Beef in Pomegranate Sauce
Pork Chops
Veal Shanks

If you want more Crock pot ideas, check out these sites:
A Year of Crock-potting
Just Slow Cooking

Also type in slow cooker on the Food Network.

And this is how you will feel when you get home and dinner is ready--

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I'm having a blast checking out some of these recipes. I love a good slowcooker dinner!

BTW, I tagged you today! Hope you'll play!