Luisito and I are hosting a toddler's foodie event. He is the mastermind behind it -- I just type in what he tells me.
This foodie event is a real challenge to all of you wonderful foodie Moms and Dads out there who love to create nutritious and delicious meals for your families.
1. You can only use the ingredients chosen by the mastermind.
2. You must be able to produce the meal in under 29 seconds.
3. It must be beautifully presented -- choose the wrong plate, and you're outta here!
4. No tricks allowed. Nothing a la Jessica Seinfeld. The mastermind knows if you have added a secret puree. Don't ask me how. He knows. Everytime.
5. Leftovers are not allowed. The mastermind will not stand for reheated food.
The mastermind himself. Doesn't he look handsome and well-nourished?
Here he is again eating tiramisu on his baptism day.
Now for the ingredients. This is what you get to work with. No back-talk now. The decision has been made.
Ingredient 1: Trader Joe's yogurt
Ingredient 2: Salami, preferably Columbus and not Gallo, although fresh-sliced will also work. No prosciutto, coppa, or jamon serrano, please.
Ingredient 3: Bananas
Please submit your ideas in the comments section. The winner gets to come over and have a big glass of wine with me and watch Thomas the Tank Engine videos!
1486. Otaniemi. Institute of Technology
5 hours ago